We met again this month at ACHIEVA on the South Side. We will be at this location for the rest of 2009.
Here are the various resources discussed during this month’s meeting:
- ADP w/Kronos on the back end for time and attendance tracking (a hosted model is available) – http://www.adp.com/solutions/employer-services/time-and-attendance.aspx
- DonorPro, which has an event management module among other things – http://www.donorpro.com
- Orange Leap, CRM software – http://www.orangeleap.com
- Postini, will back up Google email aka Gmail – http://www.google.com/postini/
- USA.net, email, MS Exchange and SharePoint hosting – http://www.usa.net/
- WebEx, for webcasts or broadcasting items such as training sessions, live meeting broadcasts, and lectures – http://www.webex.com
Our next meeting will be held at ACHIEVA on the South Side, on December 2. Please note that we are now holding our meeting from 8:30 – 10 am each month.
Join us for the Bagels & Bytes Holiday Party on Friday, December 4, from 1-4 p.m. at the Carnegie Science Center!
We will eat lunch in the cafe (each attendee pays for his or her own meal), receive a tour of RoboWorld led by our very own B&B-er Joe McLaughlin (who helped build the exhibit), and otherwise check out the rest of the exhibits and have fun!
The cost to attend is $6 per person (lunch not included) and RSVPs are required. Call or email Cindy Leonard – 412-397-6007 or email@example.com – to register. Attendees from all Bagels & Bytes group are welcome to attend!