This month we met at Rodef Shalom in Shadyside. Thank you to Paula and the staff at Jewish Residential Services for hosting us!
Here are the resources and links from the meeting:
- MAS90 – accounting software made by Sage
- VoIP vendors:
- Dell D430 – nice size, portable laptop
- Good Works – low-cost database software
- SQL classes at Community College of Allegheny County (CCAC) – 4-6 weeks, approx. $99
- Aplicor – CRM database
- Free/open source help desk software:
- Patronmail – email service for nonprofits
Next month we will be meeting once again at Rodef Shalom, from 8:30 – 10 a.m. on Wednesday, September 1. Please join us!!