This month, a big “thank you” goes to the Frick Art & Historical Center and our pal there, Linda! We will meet one more time at the Frick on May 1. (Then it’s time for B&B on a Boat in June!)
Here are the notes from this month’s meeting:
Managing board meetings / creating board packets
- Acrobat Pro – for building board packets
- Board portal – Schneider Downs document management system
- Google Drive – need a google account to use
- Filezilla FTP, hosted in-house, assign rights to users, (don’t let people post, only pull files)
- For sensitive documents, that aren’t to be printed, some portals have security built in
- Think acrobat has a enter password to limit printing
- Do board members ever complain about having to print materials for themselves for meetings?
- If they have iPads, that helps, but not all do.
- Hosting – free at Podbean.com
- Why aren’t more people doing podcasting? Primarily content – takes a lot of time to come up with content.
Meeting organization software